2014-15 Promotional Schedule Released
The Lake Erie Monsters 2014-2015 Promotional Schedule touts a lineup of special theme nights, awesome giveaways and popular promotions that will once again make the Monsters hockey fan experience one-of-a-kind in the AHL! Fan favorites are back including Thirsty Thursdays, Dollar Dog Fridays, Cleveland Rocks Night and the ever-lovable Puck & Paws Night. Highlights will include five specialty jersey auction nights to benefit local charities; Cleveland Cavaliers Night featuring a Cavs player bobblehead giveaway; and Football Tribute Night saluting the 2014 American Conference Champion Cleveland Gladiators.
Exciting NEW and Fan-Favorite Promotions Set to Make it a Rockin' Season On and Off the Ice for Monsters Fans!
Single Game Tickets Go On Sale Tuesday, September 16th at 3:00 p.m.
Monsters 2014-15 Promotional Schedule Features:
- EVERY WEEKDAY GAME: College ID Night presented by WMMS 100.7, returns in 2014-15 with special $6 tickets by presenting a valid college ID at The Q box office. There will be 12 total weekday games this season including four (4) Tuesday, three (3) Wednesday and five (5) Thursday night games.
- EVERY THURSDAY: Thirsty Thursdays, presented by 100.7 WMMS, are back for the third straight season and will feature $2 select draft beers and $5 margaritas. There are five (5) Thursday night games this season.
- EVERY FRIDAY: Dollar Dog Fridays, presented by Sugardale and Pepsi, is one of the most popular promotions every season and will return for 2014-15. Hot dogs and sodas for just $1 each; PLUS free postgame open skate, presented by Hudec Dental. There are 14 Friday night games this season.
Castaway Bay will present all four (4) Kids Day Games: Saturday, November 1st (6:00 p.m.), Saturday, November 15th (1:00 p.m.), Tuesday, February 24th (10:45 a.m.) and Sunday, March 8th (3:00 p.m.). The first 1,000 kids through the gates at each of the four Kids Day games will receive a free Castaway Bay day pass.
The 2014-15 home schedule will feature five specialty jerseys, three of which are new this season:
- "Monsters Holiday Giving Game" (NEW!) - On December 13th in partnership with local United States Marine groups, the entire team will be wearing special military themed jerseys to be auctioned off after the game. All fans are encouraged to bring in a new toy to donate for the Toys for Tots program, which the money from the auction will also support.
- "Cleveland Cavaliers Night" (NEW!) - On February 7th the team will be wearing special Cleveland Cavaliers themed sweaters. Partial proceeds from the auction will benefit the Monsters Community Fund. A Cavaliers player bobblehead clad in a Monsters jersey will be given away to the first 5,000 fans.
- "Monsters Make-A-Wish Night" (NEW!) - On February 21st the Make-A-Wish logo and colors will be incorporated into the team's jerseys, and through the Monsters Community Fund, partial proceeds from the jersey auction that night will benefit the local Make-A-Wish chapter.
- "Monsters Think Pink Night" (It's back!) - On March 6th players will be wearing the traditional pink in honor of breast cancer awareness and through the Monsters Community Fund, partial proceeds from the jersey auction that night will benefit breast cancer awareness organizations.
- "Autism Awareness Night" (It's back!) - On April 3rd the traditional Autism awareness colors will be incorporated into the team's jerseys and through the Monsters Community Fund, partial proceeds from the jersey auction that night will benefit autism awareness organizations.
New giveaways this season will include: Monsters Fathead Schedule on "Opening Night" on Saturday, October 11th; Mullet Brother Glasses on "Mullet Night" on Friday, December 12th; a Youth Hockey Stick on Saturday, January 3rd for the first 5,000 kids in the door; and finally a Monsters "Bucket" hat on "The Great Lake Appreciation Night" on Saturday, February 28th. All giveaways are for the first 5,000 fans.
Of course Cleveland fans can also look forward to returning popular annual promotional nights, such as: "Cleveland Rocks Night" on January 24th and "Pucks & Paws," where fans can bring their dog to the game on March 8th.
The complete 2014-15 promotional schedule can be found here!
Single game tickets for the 2014-15 season will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, September 16th at 3:00 p.m. with a special offer. For a limited time only fans can purchase tickets for any regular season game and will also receive a Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Pass (one per ticket purchased) and a free parking pass for the game they select! This offer will expire on Friday, September 19th at Noon. There will be a special presale for Monsters Hockey Club members beginning on Tuesday, September 16th from Noon - 3:00 p.m.
Full season Monsters Hockey Club memberships, partial season, group ticket and birthday bash packages are also on sale now. All tickets can be purchased on LakeErieMonsters.com, by calling (216) 420-0000, or by visiting The Q Box Office or any Northern Ohio Discount Drug Mart.